ECONOMY, JOBS AND TAXES
Creating more high-quality jobs by reducing burdensome regulations, eliminating the state income tax, prioritizing vocational and technical training, and empowering small businesses across our state to succeed.
- Reduce permitting and licensing process to get small businesses and entrepreneurs up and running more quickly
- Cut state income tax and put more money back into the pockets of hardworking Georgians
- Boost funding and grants for vocational & technical education so our students of today are equipped for the jobs of tomorrow
- Cut fees and burdensome regulations so that small businesses can grow and create more jobs for future generations
Creating safer communities by cracking down on violent crime, supporting local and state law enforcement officers, and increasing funding and resources for first responders.
- Increase funding for local law enforcement officers to that they have the tools and resources they need to protect Georgia communities
- Enhance retirement benefits for law enforcement to both grow and retain a stable workforce of first responders
- Strengthen penalties for sex traffickers, gang members and repeat offenders
Restoring voter confidence by securing our elections, increasing transparency and accountability, and investigating any and all instances of voter fraud.
- Full, statewide investigation into the numerous documented irregularities in the 2020 elections in Georgia
- Ensure SB202 is fully implemented and being enforced in every county across the state
- Increased resources for Georgia Bureau of Investigation to investigate and act on potential voter fraud in real time
Creating a world class K-12 and Higher Education System in Georgia by investing in teachers and students, prioritizing school choice, vocational and technical education, and lowering the cost of post-secondary degrees.
- Make significant investments in funding for students, teachers, and other critical educational improvements
- Expand school choice and empower parents to make the best educational choices for their children
- Prioritize vocational and technical education to expand workforce and equip students with the training for high-skilled, high-wage jobs
- Ban critical race theory in schools and instead emphasize more civics-based education that focuses on unity and an understanding of our country’s founding principles
Enforcing a legal immigration system that puts the lives and livelihoods of hardworking Georgians first and foremost.
- Help secure the Southern Border by pushing for completion of the wall to prevent the flow of illegal immigration into our country
- Support coordination between state and federal law enforcement agencies to apprehend drug and sex traffickers who are in our state illegally